Why Chess and Chess in Schools?
Chess Introduces and Reinforces . . .
- Generating and Assessing Solutions
- Planning Ahead
- Time Management
- Collaborative Problem-Solving
- Decision-Making in a Real-World Environment
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Art, Music, PE
- English Language Learning
Chess in Schools – Unparalleled Expertise
- Programming – Initiated by the Alabama State Department of Education
- Training – Professional Development Approved by ALSDE
- Technology – ChessKid Training, Play, and Support
- Support – On Site and Online
- Resources – Created by Teachers for Teachers
Give your students the skills they need!
©2020 Chess in Schools. All rights reserved. Chess in Schools is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 90-1141646. Donations are tax-deductible.